See My Recent Posts Here.
- You Have The Right… To Ask Others To Change
- Your Emotional Rights… Forgiving
- Goals: What To Do When They Don’t Seem To Work
- Goal Setting: How To Get What You Want
- Every Day Is A Gift
- Make a list of what you most want in life!
- Something Better Is Coming…
- Never make someone else pay…. for what they didn’t do!
- The Most Powerful People In the World….
- I Survived Father’s Day!
- No One Can Ruin Your Life!
- Yes These 3 Simple Steps to Transform Anger Helped Me Have Happier Relationships, Better Health, and Less Conflict And They Will Work For YOU Too! Anger Problem Solving Made Easy
- Is Anger Destructive, Constructive, or Instructive? Debunking Common Myths About Anger:
- Learn to Listen To Your Intuition
- Setbacks Are For Growth…
- Creating Stability In Turbulent Times
- Make This Year Your Best Yet….By Acquiring Specialized Knowledge
- Allow Miracles To Manifest….
- Letting Go….
- Personal Empowerment Thoughts….
Victory-Overcoming A Fear Of Heights (Click bottom right Icon to enlarge)
The Power of The Mind: I Summoned A Sea Lion to Come Over By Inviting Him With My Thoughts
Category Archives: Personal Empowerment Thoughts
Your Emotional Rights… Forgiving
You Have The Right To Forgive– If and when YOU feel like it, not when others say you should. Forgiving is healing for those you have been victimized. It’s a gift of peace you give to yourself. Don’t let judgmental … Continue reading
Goals: What To Do When They Don’t Seem To Work
Goal Setting: How To Get What You Want
Make a list of what you most want in life!
The Possibility List: I have studied personal development practices for years. One of the concepts is “the list”. Make a list of what you most want and continue to read it to yourself often. Reading it out loud will drive … Continue reading
The Most Powerful People In the World….
“The most POWERFUL people in the world are those who chose to control themselves!.”–Phoenix I told my kids to put that on my headstone when I die. I believe it to my core. Personal Empowerment begins with controlling our own … Continue reading
I Survived Father’s Day!
My father is deceased so I took time to spend the day with my child doing something that makes us both very happy—the beach. The above picture is where I spent my Father’s Day. My father left the planet several … Continue reading
Is Anger Destructive, Constructive, or Instructive? Debunking Common Myths About Anger:
How to deal with “Anger Problems”: Learn How Anger Can Actually Help You! Some people feel that there are positive and negative emotions. I think that emotions—including anger are neutral but the behaviors we act out as an expression of them … Continue reading
Get What You Really Want By Letting Go! One thing that I have learned forcefully over the past few years is this truth. You can only have what you really want when you are willing to let go of what … Continue reading
Personal Empowerment Thoughts….
The following are some key concepts found in my book Turning Trials Into Triumphs–The Way of the Phoenix One thing in life is certain–Change. Often just when we feel we finally “have things under control” life shows us that we … Continue reading