See My Recent Posts Here.
- Sound Baths
- Do you have instigators in your life?
- You Have The Right… To Ask Others To Change
- Your Emotional Rights… Forgiving
- Goals: What To Do When They Don’t Seem To Work
- Goal Setting: How To Get What You Want
- Every Day Is A Gift
- Make a list of what you most want in life!
- Something Better Is Coming…
- Never make someone else pay…. for what they didn’t do!
- The Most Powerful People In the World….
- I Survived Father’s Day!
- No One Can Ruin Your Life!
- Yes These 3 Simple Steps to Transform Anger Helped Me Have Happier Relationships, Better Health, and Less Conflict And They Will Work For YOU Too! Anger Problem Solving Made Easy
- Is Anger Destructive, Constructive, or Instructive? Debunking Common Myths About Anger:
- Learn to Listen To Your Intuition
- Setbacks Are For Growth…
- Creating Stability In Turbulent Times
- Make This Year Your Best Yet….By Acquiring Specialized Knowledge
- Allow Miracles To Manifest….
Victory-Overcoming A Fear Of Heights (Click bottom right Icon to enlarge)
The Power of The Mind: I Summoned A Sea Lion to Come Over By Inviting Him With My Thoughts
Author Archives: Phoenix
I went to my first Sound Bath last night in a beautiful bonsai garden. It was crystal singing bowls rather than the metal I have heard played. It was a lovely way to celebrate the first day of Summer. I … Continue reading
Do you have people in your life that seem to instigate and escalate conflicts frequently? What can you do about it? I find that examining whether their opinion of me is something that I actually care about helps put it … Continue reading
You Have The Right To Forgive– If and when YOU feel like it, not when others say you should. Forgiving is healing for those you have been victimized. It’s a gift of peace you give to yourself. Don’t let judgmental … Continue reading
The Possibility List: I have studied personal development practices for years. One of the concepts is “the list”. Make a list of what you most want and continue to read it to yourself often. Reading it out loud will drive … Continue reading
Too often when we enter a new relationship, we still have our guard held high. We watch for signs that they are going to do the same thing our ex did. We protect our hearts and defend our thoughts and … Continue reading