See My Recent Posts Here.
- You Have The Right… To Ask Others To Change
- Your Emotional Rights… Forgiving
- Goals: What To Do When They Don’t Seem To Work
- Goal Setting: How To Get What You Want
- Every Day Is A Gift
- Make a list of what you most want in life!
- Something Better Is Coming…
- Never make someone else pay…. for what they didn’t do!
- The Most Powerful People In the World….
- I Survived Father’s Day!
- No One Can Ruin Your Life!
- Yes These 3 Simple Steps to Transform Anger Helped Me Have Happier Relationships, Better Health, and Less Conflict And They Will Work For YOU Too! Anger Problem Solving Made Easy
- Is Anger Destructive, Constructive, or Instructive? Debunking Common Myths About Anger:
- Learn to Listen To Your Intuition
- Setbacks Are For Growth…
- Creating Stability In Turbulent Times
- Make This Year Your Best Yet….By Acquiring Specialized Knowledge
- Allow Miracles To Manifest….
- Letting Go….
- Personal Empowerment Thoughts….
Victory-Overcoming A Fear Of Heights (Click bottom right Icon to enlarge)
The Power of The Mind: I Summoned A Sea Lion to Come Over By Inviting Him With My Thoughts
Category Archives: Problem Solving Articles
Too often when we enter a new relationship, we still have our guard held high. We watch for signs that they are going to do the same thing our ex did. We protect our hearts and defend our thoughts and … Continue reading
FAQ: How Can I Get Real Answers To My Toughest Problems? Answer: Learn to Listen to Your Inner Voice of Wisdom: Problem Solving Through Inspired Intuition Learn To Listen To Your Intuition (An Excerpt From Turning Trials Into Triumphs The … Continue reading
Creating Stability in Turbulent Times We have all heard the phrase, “Life isn’t fair.” What no one ever told me is, “How do I deal with that?” Phoenix Alexander has some experience with adversity! As a young woman and mother … Continue reading
The Best Way To Solve Problems Is To Acquire Specialized Knowledge This year your most important task is to gain more knowledge. With additional knowledge we can solve any challenge we face. Often people think they have to go to college … Continue reading